Friday, March 15, 2013

Tisya 100 Word Challenge Week 23



Orange Cat


My book is finished. “I could use a nice bath”. So I headed for the bathtub. I opened the bathroom curtains to heat the water when I saw a mysterious, orange cat. The cat came to me purring affectionately and rubbed its stomach against my legs. It separated from my legs and sprang into to the warm water. “I’m going to call you Amber”; suddenly the cat looked at me with pleading eyes and started pulling me all the way down the stairs out the door and into the forest outside my house. I entered not knowing what will happen.  

2 comments:

  1. In 100 words you have taken the reader from the bathroom to the forest and suggested a mystery at the same time! Superb work, Tisya. Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tisya, thank you for writing for the 100WC. Your story was beautifully written and you used the prompt words well. You also used good vocabulary well done!

    ReplyDelete