Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Armand

                                           …and then I saw a bright light …

Today Friday the 13th is the unluckiest day.

When I came back home, I saw an advertisement for a party, this Friday.  When I arrived I immediately asked mum if I could go to the party.  Then I asked my dad and he said:
“If mum says yes “
Me: “she said … no”
Dad: “so, NO! “
Anyway I will go to the party. When I came back I climbed the stairs , and then I saw a bright light in my room , I opened the door then I saw mum sitting on my bed  

“So unlucky“

3 comments:

  1. Armand, for someone who has only been learning English for a year, this is an excellent piece of writing. Well done.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for supporting the new Year 6, Zain.

    ReplyDelete