Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BISB Swarna 100 Word Challenge Brussels

I do not know where I am.  My heart is beating fast and I am shaking with fear. It's pitch dark and I don't know what to do . Suddenly I heard a crack . Someone was coming in . But all I could see , was a scary shadow. It was coming to get me!!! Suddenly, I woke up. Happy Birthday!!! My brother was trying to wake me up.  Everybody was there in my bedroom.  My Mom and Dad, Brother, Grandma,Grandpa and friends (of course). There was a lot of presents (for me) and I was excited!!! Yawn. Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Swarna! I really enjoyed reading this, especially as it is my own birthday on Saturday. I liked how you created the fear at the beginning, esepcially with the scary shadow, and then switched this to a very happy event. How wonderful to have all of your family and friends surprise you on your birthday morning.

    This is a great entry into the 100WC.

    Freya
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete