Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 4 100 Word Challenge Armand

                  Today I was at an exhibition in Paris when I saw this sculpture called “pot of legs “. Suddenly I imagined: Saturday the 21st, I heard some screaming from the next family house,   what could it be? The light was on in the living room. I could see some shadows but nothing else , then I heard the last scream ... I decided to go and see, then  unexpectedly in front of me  was a pot with 2, 4, 6, no 7 legs in it; somebody still had his leg . Wake up, time to go.

5 comments:

  1. Armand, what an imagination and as always, it is difficult to believe that you have only been learning English for a year.

    Super work
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, it was all a dream. Really interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were lucky it was a dream!!!!Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the eighth leg, any ways I could get back my other leg?

    ReplyDelete