Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BISB Sara 100 Word Challenge Brussels

“Welcome to the adventure land” welcomed the tall old man. When I got to the biggest roller coaster I ran to the cue and after a while I could go on the roller coaster! “I have been waiting for a while for this to happen” I wined.  When I got to the end of the cue the man said to go in and put the seat belt on ….  When we had got to the top of the roller coaster I could see far far away. Suddenly I heard a crack…. Everyone got worried!! It’s going to break!!! Help!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Sara,
    Well done on entering the 100wc. You are braver than me - I hate roller coasters. I like how you ran as it shws how eager you are to have a go.
    Just a note of spelling cue is for a prompt or reminder and snooker and queue is a line.

    Well done again
    Keep entering the 100wc
    Mrs W - Team 100wc
    Flamborough, East Yorkshire, England

    ReplyDelete