Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 4 100 Word Challenge Eesha

Hi! I’m Lucy. People say that I am the laziest person on the planet, but that’s not the true. The place where I live is in a busy, colourful city. One evening, towards the end of summer, the phone started barking like mad. I picked it up.  An exhausted voice whispered,” You won a ticket to Paris!” I became over-excited.

The following day, I visited Paris; I saw a score of shopping malls and restaurants. What did I see? A bloody, pot of legs. Suddenly I saw a cruel man with a knife; he was walking towards me... Oh No!!!

3 comments:

  1. Eesha what an interesting story that starts out so fun and hopeful, but soon turns into a bit of a horror story. I like the first person introduction at the start of the story, nice touch. I also like how you described the phone as "barking" - good creative writing! Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment about 'barking' confirms to me that you listened attentively to our Literacy lesson this week. Well done, Eesha, for using new skills.
    Super work.
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete