Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Yuina

Crunch, crunch!  The branches were sticking to my clothes.  Can you guess where we were now?  Well, we were in a large gloomy forestHowever, we were lost.  Unfortunately, it became darker and darker.  I went to the forest with my family.  Luckily, my dad had brought a tent and some food, so at least we had shelter.  My dad and I were looking at the shiny moon; my mother and brother were slumbering.  Then, we fell asleep.

I opened my eyes in the darkness.  Something was there!

…And then I saw a bright light… yes! I found a way to escape!  Finally, we got out.

2 comments:

  1. Yuina, your English is improving all the time. I am so pleased that you have included some adventurous vocabulary.
    A great effort!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really well written 100wc here Yuina, well done. Have you been working on sentence openers? There are so many here! I think I might have to show my class :-)

    Excellent punctuation throughout as well - well done.

    Sometimes leaving the reader in suspense can make them want more...maybe you could have done this with your ending?

    Keep writing!

    Mr Connor

    ReplyDelete