Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 4 100 Word Challenge Kalzang

I was walking in a dim, gloomy park in Paris, when I saw a ludicrous pot of legs; I wondered what it was doing in a park. Anyway, I quickly walked off forgetting about it.
The following day I went to the ‘Louvre’. I scoured around, and suddenly I saw the exact same pot of legs! How could the exact same sculpture be in two different places?!
When I came out, I took the first bus that would take me to the park; it was still there! “IS THIS A JOKE” I shouted.

I was determined to find out.

5 comments:

  1. I really like your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team100 have tried to leave comments but are met with a bright yellow triangle with ! in it. Can you check spam & comments please.
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent an email to Mrs Skinner concerning this.

      Delete
  3. Kalzang, the thought of two of these sculptures is quite disturbing! Great punctuation and vocabulary choice.
    Well done!
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete