Friday, September 13, 2013

BISB 100 Word Challenge Armand

    Oh Spring! My favourite season and I already heard my neighbour packing his bag to go fish This Spring we decide to go to the lack to see what happen to him. When we finally arrived to the lack, the first thing I saw was the azure water. The first problem that I suspect was the worms, they so much different than the other, we could see their teeth. Ten we start fish, suddenly I feel that my fishing rod begin to turn heavier, guess what I see.       

1 comment:

  1. Hello Armand & thank you for taking part in the 100wc! I enjoyed reading your story, particularly the 'azure waters' description - lovely. Do remember to check spellings, eg: 'lack' should be 'lake', but otherwise a super 100wc!
    Kr Kenyon (Team 100wc)
    www.ashclass2013-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete