Saturday, September 28, 2013

Week 4 100 Word Challenge Yuina

When I woke up I saw shining sunlight.  I felt wonderful.  Why?  Well, I am going to Paris today!  I dressed quickly; unfortunately, my mum was sleeping.  That is a problem.  I’m meant to be going with her!  I dashed towards to her room and woke her up.  She soon realized that she was late and at once she got ready.  After all, we went out.
It was an agreeable day in Paris. However, I saw a pot, with legs sticking out.  It looked dreadful. I was overcome with fear. The police were investigating who put it there.  I panicked.     

2 comments:

  1. Yuina, for a student who has only been learning English for two years, this is wonderful. I am delighted to see that you are using more adventurous vocabulary and the short sentence for dramatic effect.
    Great progress.
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful mixture of emotions described in your 100WC Yuina. The anticipation of a lovely day out, the rush thinking you might be late and the fear introduced by the pot, all mixed together into a super little story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete