Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Eesha Week 3

It was that time of the day where nothing moved, it was the dim grey hour. I was running back home from school, on the narrow, dusty roads. And then I saw a bright light…what did I see? A long black limousine, it screeched and stopped.

The door opened at a snail’s pace, a gorgeous lady came out she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and bundled me into the limo. I took a glance around me, every single lady was bald, and all of them wore gloves and had square feet. These people are Witches, I’m Trapped!!!

3 comments:

  1. I particularly enjoyed your opening sentence; it really sets the scene for the arrival of the witches!
    Well done, Eesha.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Eesha, I loved the ideas that you have used and I think you built up the story really well.

    ReplyDelete