Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Maria

…and then I saw a bright light…
      I was trying to sleep. But I couldn’t.  Whilst, I was lying on the bed, something weird happened. What do you think it was? All the lights were switched off! A bright light was seen in the distance. It was coming closer and closer…    

      It was a shadow. Actually, the shadow appeared to be carrying silver flames.  I believe that it was the moon’s reflection that caused this. In addition, I was listening carefully and then I heard the figures talking about money.  They were thieves, plus they had 10 knives each, furthermore, there were 10 of them!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, I think that your idea of using the reflection of the moon on the knives to create flames is inspirational.
    Well done.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete