Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Word Challenge Sara

When I left the house I was so angry that I wanted to jump on something!!! It had been a long day at work whilst remembering that my family had forgotten my birthday! I was fuming.  Anyway, I continued down the main road and then I turned left to my street. When I was about 60 metres away from my house I stopped, and then I saw a bright light...

Was it a police car?  No, it could not have been.  But when I walked closer, I saw it was just my family wishing me a happy birthday!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Sara for using the short sentence for dramatic effect, and also including a question to the audience.
    Keep up the good work.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (TEAM 100WC)

    Hi Sara, well done with this 100WC. I like how you've used a mixture of different types of sentences and different sentence starters to make your writing interesting. I'm glad it had a happy ending :-)

    ReplyDelete